- Prepare required and additional documentation
- Other relevant documentation
- Inspect and photograph properties
- Obtain and review appraisals
- Review real estate tax bills for accuracy
- Project real estate taxes for future planned developments and/or acquisitions
- Prepare analysis and Appeal reports
- Analyze pertinent and required Appeal data
- IRS Returns
- Income & Expense
- Rent Rolls
- Contractor’s Affidavits
- Assessor’s Office records
- Coordinate outside counsel and/or expert witness testimony required in conjunction with Complaints, Appeals, Objections and/or Hearings
- Attend Hearings and assist in the preparation and presentation of oral arguments
- Review Appeal results & decisions
- File Petitions for Division and/or Consolidation of real estate
- File Applications and Appeals for Special Incentive Classifications
We can help you with any of your Real Estate Assessment Tax needs.
Our Analysts, Appraisers and Attorneys specialize exclusively in the area of Real Estate taxation.
Our fees are competitive and can be structured to fit your individual needs.
James Clark Company is not a law firm.